User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Changes To Whisper Messaging Coming 9/18
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Changes To Whisper Messaging Coming 9/18
IAmBatman07
Created by: iambatman07

9/20/23 @ 12:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I didn't know Daddy Musk bought Flirt4Free. Next we will be charged just to log into our accounts and after that we will start being charged just that have an account. It was fun while is lasted, guess this ship is sinking like the rest of Daddy Musk's companies.
ZaddyDuhh
Created by: zaddyduhh

9/20/23 @ 12:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Even after this cash grab change, pretty much every time I enter a room. the models text me via whisper, not through free chat, so free chat still just ends up being not active and engaging.
gray-and-stray
Created by: gray-and-stray

9/20/23 @ 1:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Really stupid decision. Models have had the option to do this if it works for their room. To make it blanket is surprisingly stupid. Flirt4free is an extremely successful platform. And yet, you make incredibly stupid decisions. The reason you are successful is the fact you are playing off beautiful people. Some day you will realize the reason you are successful is the people spending money along with beautiful performers. Stop making stupid changes like this
Created by: bert171

9/20/23 @ 4:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What the fuck?! I am shocked! Well, this site will be making less money with me then. Why on Earth would I want my chat messages to models be public for anyone? This is gonna decrease the models incomes because it is too high of a barrier for people to interact. F4F starts getting the worst camsite there ever was!!!

Do you really think people will pay so much for the feature?

Another thing: Why on Earth would you want the chat to be more interactive among users? The point of coming here is to engage with MODELS.

9/20/23 @ 4:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

PS: Another thing: I used to take models in private and whisper there too. It has been like a reflex to press "/" before any message. Now every conversation becomes tedious and takes twice as long cause I have to remind myself everytime to no longer do it that way, which accidentally happens all the time still. This makes coming here no fun anymore.
UNKNWN_ya_know
Created by: unknwn_ya_know

9/20/23 @ 6:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

PS: Another thing: I used to take models in private and whisper there too. It has been like a reflex to press "/" before any message. Now every conversation becomes tedious and takes twice as long cause I have to remind myself everytime to no longer do it that way, which accidentally happens all the time still. This makes coming here no fun anymore.

A few times me and the whole room witnessed a supposedly exclusive privat between a user and a model. We could see the chat between them, everyting was out in the open.

Ever since I witnessed that, I decided to whisper during privats, because you can't never be too sure.

Taking away the abillity to whisper means you also can't use it during a privat....
That safetynet is gone now so with the risks of what I mentioned before its definitely not inviting to take models privat.

9/20/23 @ 8:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A few times me and the whole room witnessed a supposedly exclusive privat between a user and a model. We could see the chat between them, everyting was out in the open.

Ever since I witnessed that, I decided to whisper during privats, because you can't never be too sure.

Taking away the abillity to whisper means you also can't use it during a privat....
That safetynet is gone now so with the risks of what I mentioned before its definitely not inviting to take models privat.

Whoah! Yes, you are right! This is really concerning! :(
How is it actually supposed to be? When a model is in private or multi-user, can other members (who are just staying in the model's room) usually see their chat conversation, in case no one whispers? It would be highly shocking if this was the default, and at least alarming if it happened due to a glitch.
ShyGuy14
Created by: shyguy14

9/20/23 @ 10:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

All I ask is that you solicit information from the models and studios after a few weeks to see how this change has affected them. There could be unintended consequences, but monitoring the actual affect will address that
Thanks.
Created by: twixel

9/20/23 @ 12:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you are in an exclusive private, no one but you and the model see the chat. If you hop into a multi-user show then all in the show will see the chat, if you peek as a voyeur then you see no chat, if it is a group show then chat is open for all to see but not the show itself.
Hope that helps to explain the difference in the shows and how you see the chats.
UNKNWN_ya_know

9/20/23 @ 1:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you are in an exclusive private, no one but you and the model see the chat. If you hop into a multi-user show then all in the show will see the chat, if you peek as a voyeur then you see no chat, if it is a group show then chat is open for all to see but not the show itself.
Hope that helps to explain the difference in the shows and how you see the chats.

Eeeeehm I know that already ya know.....

I gave an example where something unexpected happened during a privat between user X and the model. The supposedly exclusive private was NOT exclusive because all the users in main chat/main room including me could follow the last few minutes of that exclusive privat show PUBLICLY.

Hope that helps to explain that particular occasson I have been experiencing more than once a bit better.

9/20/23 @ 2:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you are in an exclusive private, no one but you and the model see the chat.

Are you sure this is the case, is it guaranteed? Just asking cause I know that when a model goes private (exclusive private) with another user, I often noticed that I am still able to write her, and she is still able to reply to me (via whisper at least).

I gave an example where something unexpected happened during a privat between user X and the model. The supposedly exclusive private was NOT exclusive because all the users in main chat/main room including me could follow the last few minutes of that exclusive privat show PUBLICLY.

Was it really during the show or did the show go off already without them noticing? How many times did you experience it?

UNKNWN_ya_know

9/20/23 @ 2:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Are you sure this is the case, is it guaranteed? Just asking cause I know that when a model goes private (exclusive private) with another user, I often noticed that I am still able to write her, and she is still able to reply to me (via whisper at least).

Was it really during the show or did the show go off already without them noticing? How many times did you experience it?

I've experienced this twice. Apparantly the software/mechanics (of flirt) were way way off. To the model it appeared the show was already over so what we experienced in the main room was some sort of replay with "live" video of the model and "live" chat between the model and user X.

Normally/technically this should of course never happen. So when you are in an exclusive privat normally/technically nothing can be seen by others as officially stated on flirt. I just don't like to take chances in case things going haywire hence why even in privat I use whispers until they took that liberty away.

9/20/23 @ 4:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've experienced this twice. Apparantly the software/mechanics (of flirt) were way way off. To the model it appeared the show was already over so what we experienced in the main room was some sort of replay with "live" video of the model and "live" chat between the model and user X.

Normally/technically this should of course never happen. So when you are in an exclusive privat normally/technically nothing can be seen by others as officially stated on flirt. I just don't like to take chances in case things going haywire hence why even in privat I use whispers until they took that liberty away.

Wow, this sounds really shocking. So it was not just the chat, but the player even showed some pictures from the previous private scene to the public?
sp8585
Created by: sp8585

9/20/23 @ 5:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I hope F4F strongly considers changing this back to the way it was. Whispers are where the magic happen. Users can privately discuss desires and wishes for PVTs with the models, especially when such desires may be unusual or embarrassing or too personal for an open chatroom where even grey users can read the messages. In whispers, we can feel safe and secure, and build a trusted bond with the model. I've been a member for over 10 years, never VIP, but I regularly purchase and spend credits. This change has eliminated all desire to purchase more credits. The only people I see in this forum who like or don't mind the change, understandably, are those who are unaffected by it: current VIP members. Unless F4F's community is vastly made of VIP members, which I highly doubt, I think F4F will eventually need to reevaluate this change. Yes, emails/direct messages via the inbox are still an option for communicating privately for non-VIP, but it is not immediate and doesn't carry the excitement and intimcacy of chatting live with the model in their room. I already had chats with multiple models who fear this will damage their business, and they depend on such "whispering" non-VIP customers for their livelihood. One regular user was even driven away right before the model's eyes (I watched the conversation in the chatroom) and left. The more popular models may not notice as much, as they have regular committed customers who may be VIP as well as studios that support them. But what about the "smaller" or independent models who depend on such private connections to secure customers, PVTs, and regulars? What about users who can't afford $40 a month for the convenience of safety and security in private messaging? If the aim was to encourage VIP sign-ups, I don't see this being particularly effective, as I have no plans to become one, and I suppose my loyalty of 10+ years means nothing to the company. People's anger right now may seem like an overreaction to current VIP members, but perhaps it should rather be indicative that whispering was more than just a convenience or casual perk - it was a necessity and means of communication that some of us depended on to enjoy the site safely and securely, and without it, my motivation to further support this site is entirely gone.
BOTHINTHEASS
Created by: bothintheass

9/21/23 @ 6:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dear Valued Members:

As of September 18, 2023, the Whisper Messaging chatroom feature will be reserved exclusively for VIP members, and members of a specific model's fan club.

Guest, Basic, and Premium-level members will still have access to all other free chat features.

Our goal here is to ensure free chat is more active, engaging, and welcoming to new customers, while reserving the most intimate level of access for super fans and elite-level members.

If you have any questions or concerns about this change, please reach out to our 24-hour Customer Service team.

terrible changement, it seems that you are willing to lose customers ...

9/21/23 @ 1:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I hope F4F strongly considers changing this back to the way it was. Whispers are where the magic happen. Users can privately discuss desires and wishes for PVTs with the models, especially when such desires may be unusual or embarrassing or too personal for an open chatroom where even grey users can read the messages. In whispers, we can feel safe and secure, and build a trusted bond with the model. I've been a member for over 10 years, never VIP, but I regularly purchase and spend credits. This change has eliminated all desire to purchase more credits. The only people I see in this forum who like or don't mind the change, understandably, are those who are unaffected by it: current VIP members. Unless F4F's community is vastly made of VIP members, which I highly doubt, I think F4F will eventually need to reevaluate this change. Yes, emails/direct messages via the inbox are still an option for communicating privately for non-VIP, but it is not immediate and doesn't carry the excitement and intimcacy of chatting live with the model in their room. I already had chats with multiple models who fear this will damage their business, and they depend on such "whispering" non-VIP customers for their livelihood. One regular user was even driven away right before the model's eyes (I watched the conversation in the chatroom) and left. The more popular models may not notice as much, as they have regular committed customers who may be VIP as well as studios that support them. But what about the "smaller" or independent models who depend on such private connections to secure customers, PVTs, and regulars? What about users who can't afford $40 a month for the convenience of safety and security in private messaging? If the aim was to encourage VIP sign-ups, I don't see this being particularly effective, as I have no plans to become one, and I suppose my loyalty of 10+ years means nothing to the company. People's anger right now may seem like an overreaction to current VIP members, but perhaps it should rather be indicative that whispering was more than just a convenience or casual perk - it was a necessity and means of communication that some of us depended on to enjoy the site safely and securely, and without it, my motivation to further support this site is entirely gone.

YES, this expresses it SO well! Thank you!

Papiknows
Created by: papiknows

9/21/23 @ 5:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is totally wrong. Only the wealthy are .allowed to whisper.
Created by: fantasy4269

9/21/23 @ 10:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I fully agree with this statement as a longtime customer of this website as well. Whispering is an essential function and a major factor in continuing to spend here versus other sites that require you to pay simply to have a private conversation. This is a very disappointing decision and will negatively impact user/model engagement in my view.
BiMan504
Created by: biman504

9/21/23 @ 10:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Did F4F inform the models about this change? The model I just spoke to was surprised and a bit apologetic that I had to join VIP or a Fan Club to make a private comment to him.
UserError
Created by: usererror

9/22/23 @ 3:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Did F4F inform the models about this change? The model I just spoke to was surprised and a bit apologetic that I had to join VIP or a Fan Club to make a private comment to him.

F4F doesn't report to the models. It's possible they informed the studios of the upcoming change and if the studio passes that along, it's on them, but I highly doubt F4F contacted over 1000 models. F4F establishes the platform, if the model doesn't agree with it, they can find another platform.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails