User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Changes To Whisper Messaging Coming 9/18
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Changes To Whisper Messaging Coming 9/18
GoldenGaytime
Created by: goldengaytime

9/22/23 @ 9:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

First world problems !!
hornymicky
Created by: hornymicky

9/22/23 @ 10:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dear Valued Members:

As of September 18, 2023, the Whisper Messaging chatroom feature will be reserved exclusively for VIP members, and members of a specific model's fan club.

Guest, Basic, and Premium-level members will still have access to all other free chat features.

Our goal here is to ensure free chat is more active, engaging, and welcoming to new customers, while reserving the most intimate level of access for super fans and elite-level members.

If you have any questions or concerns about this change, please reach out to our 24-hour Customer Service team.

Models still whisper at me, but I cannot reply,it is a pity, I think that with my level I deserve being able to whisper, it was useful to prepare for private shows.

Created by: bert171

9/22/23 @ 11:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The negative effects of this change have already become visible. On my side, I can definitely observe a decreasing model/user engagement. Meanwhile, the chatrooms I've been visiting are relatively quiet.

I still don't get the point why you would want to enforce community interaction at the cost of user/model engagement. We are coming here to interact with models, not so much with each other. And even if we wanted, there was always the possibility to simply do so by not using the whisper function.

Meanwhile, strong privacy concerns arise cause you cannot even whisper during private shows, meaning that we lose a layer of protection in case the chatroom becomes visible to outside users by glitches. Another user described having seen this happen in a different thread.

And finally, I really cannot stand when a platform patronizes adult users with respect to their communication. In this case it's even worse cause many models will be the ones that actually suffer from this change – especially the independent models. When I first learned about the change, I was just thinking: Huh?! Do they wanna expel their users? That's only gonna backfire, and I hope they will revert the change.

The silence of F4F in return to the many user reactions is speaking volumes as well...

They can call me "dear valued member" as long as they wish, it is just one hell of disrespectful and insulting policy.
nicetommy
Created by: nicetommy

9/22/23 @ 11:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm really not happy about whispering reserved to VIP's ......I don't want to pay more for this and that was an important thing to be able to do with models you like the mos. This is really disapointing
justforfun202088
Created by: justforfun202088

9/22/23 @ 1:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The negative effects of this change have already become visible. On my side, I can definitely observe a decreasing model/user engagement. Meanwhile, the chatrooms I've been visiting are relatively quiet.

I still don't get the point why you would want to enforce community interaction at the cost of user/model engagement. We are coming here to interact with models, not so much with each other. And even if we wanted, there was always the possibility to simply do so by not using the whisper function.

Meanwhile, strong privacy concerns arise cause you cannot even whisper during private shows, meaning that we lose a layer of protection in case the chatroom becomes visible to outside users by glitches. Another user described having seen this happen in a different thread.

And finally, I really cannot stand when a platform patronizes adult users with respect to their communication. In this case it's even worse cause many models will be the ones that actually suffer from this change – especially the independent models. When I first learned about the change, I was just thinking: Huh?! Do they wanna expel their users? That's only gonna backfire, and I hope they will revert the change.

The silence of F4F in return to the many user reactions is speaking volumes as well...

They can call me "dear valued member" as long as they wish, it is just one hell of disrespectful and insulting policy.

This site it is still called Flirt 4 free, but after the change this flirt is no longer for free. Flirt means that your text is seen only by the model, and not by the whole room.
Created by: bert171

9/22/23 @ 4:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Exactly, flirting means having a personal conversation with a model. Whispering is where conversations can build up on a more "personal" level. It is where the intimacy and sparkling builds up that eventually leads into a private.
aussie_sky_guy
Created by: aussie_sky_guy

9/22/23 @ 5:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Is it just me or does this change to whispers and reasoning behind it, seem to be a contradiction to the Flirt Rewards Program?
Whispers appear to have been removed partly to promote engagement between models and new users. However, part of the Flirt Rewards benefits is to “Rank up as high as you can and see where you stand amongst all users! Enter our top ranks and gain attention from your favorite models.”
It seems to me that the interaction between these two features of the site haven’t been thought through. Let’s make potential new users feel comfortable - so everyone (outside of VIP’s, Superfans and Elite members) are on a level field when it comes to getting the attention of the model But, let’s also have a “Rewards Program” that implies the higher you level up, the more attention you receive.
Just an observation. Interested to hear what other people think.
UserError
Created by: usererror

9/22/23 @ 7:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Exactly, flirting means having a personal conversation with a model. Whispering is where conversations can build up on a more "personal" level. It is where the intimacy and sparkling builds up that eventually leads into a private.

If you want to have a personal conversation with the model that no one else can see, take the model private

IAmBatman07
Created by: iambatman07

9/23/23 @ 12:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you want to have a personal conversation with the model that no one else can see, take the model private

Except not every model offer PRIVATE shows, as a matter of fact a lot only offer multi-user shows.

nicetommy
Created by: nicetommy

9/23/23 @ 2:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

this decision for the whisper is a disaster...you cant learn to know the girls anymore, you cant negociate shows, tell what you like in private....you cant try to build intimacy...this is catastrophic
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

9/23/23 @ 3:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Except not every model offer PRIVATE shows, as a matter of fact a lot only offer multi-user shows.

If you tell your model you want a PRIVATE, not a multi-user, you will get a PRIVATE. No model is going to refuse that much money.

JDMac
Created by: jdmac

9/23/23 @ 5:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Didn't find out about this until a model whispered to me and I got the notification when I tried to whisper back. Your site, your rules. And I have been on this site long enough to know that saying anything here in the forums isn't going to change things. Have a lot of memories from the past 18 years...
MAD_ASSISTANT
Created by: mad_assistant

9/23/23 @ 12:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I’m going to have to join about 10 models fan clubs because I can’t upgrade to VIP because it keeps saying error every time I’ve tried
teddc1
Created by: teddc1

9/23/23 @ 1:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Bad idea. I prefer to discuss what I want in private before starting it. I do not want others in that discussion. For me this will mean a lot less privates.
IamAngus
Created by: iamangus

9/23/23 @ 4:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I’m going to have to join about 10 models fan clubs because I can’t upgrade to VIP because it keeps saying error every time I’ve tried

I had a similar problem, then I got the 3 months membership instead. that worked fine. Its cheaper too
:thumbsup
JusticeCallOuts
Created by: justicecallouts

9/23/23 @ 4:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's bad enough that they increased the prices of credit packages for international customers by creating "dynamic prices" linked to our poor exchange rates. Now they find another way of trying to get users to spend more money but purchasing VIP membership which is also affected by dynamic pricing, hence more expensive than the prices that the US users pay. It's a disgrace and as a result of all these poor changes, I have deliberately spent less money on the site!
Tandom2
Created by: tandom2

9/23/23 @ 4:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Didn't find out about this until a model whispered to me and I got the notification when I tried to whisper back. Your site, your rules. And I have been on this site long enough to know that saying anything here in the forums isn't going to change things. Have a lot of memories from the past 18 years...

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
IAmBatman07
Created by: iambatman07

9/23/23 @ 7:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you tell your model you want a PRIVATE, not a multi-user, you will get a PRIVATE. No model is going to refuse that much money.

Yeah, you keep believing that. A lot of models either don't know how to change their show type or their studio says they aren't allowed. Studios have a mentality that multiuser means more chances to make money because you can have more than one person in a show at a time. Just keep in mind two people at 40cpm is more than one person at 60cpm.
cancanman44
Created by: cancanman44

9/23/23 @ 8:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And that folks is how you loose most of your little customers. I have credits, but as of now, I will now send money personally to whom I choose, no money needs to go to F4F. Even the models are upset. Too bad I just spent so much. Fool me twice, LOL.
ColinTexas
Created by: colintexas

9/24/23 @ 7:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah, I'm a "Legendary" member since 2016 who goes away on duty for weeks so VIP can be a waste when I'm not here. I am an ugly SOB so I have spent well as you can see a fortune, here to have fun. More than likely with two accounts I have hit the Legendary level more than twice. I don't like talking to members and the messaging system is slow and the models that don't speak English well can't communicate well on them. I whisper and I go on private. So I go private, I spend a ton of money, then I go. I can get the service I want from other sites. Screw this new system. And you are welcome for all the money I spent here. I'm not spending money to whisper. A lot of us here are not here to chat to other members. We are here to "chat" to your performers. When I hit Legendary, there was no acknowledgement. It's cool, who cares? I'm having my fun. Who cares what my status is right, only the models who want big spenders. So I go to models, I get a couple of private shows with tipping and I notice I am often their number 1 or 2 fan. And I don't chat to other members. I whisper that I want a private and BAM F4F makes their money. BAM the models make their money. I don't want another member seeing that I am asking for a private. I guess I can rudely just hit the go private button but I generally ask the model and try to get a nice attitude and intro from the get go. Like I said, I can go to another site so I don't have to interact with other members and most importantly to get my privacy.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails